Online registration for the 2015 Camping Season opens on March 19. Registration MUST be completed online to reserve your spot.
The website for online registration will not be available until 8:00 am on March 19. Reservation requests will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis. Once your online registration has been submitted, please mail in a hard copy of your registration (Microsoft Word links below) along with a deposit of $50/student within 5 days. No deposits are necessary for advisors or chaperones. NC FFA reserves the right to decline your reservation request if the deposit is not received within 5 days.
- Online Rec Camp Registration Form (Link not active until 8:00 am on March 19.)
- Camp Registration Form for Weeks 1-5 (Word)
- Camp Registration Form for Mini Week (Word)
- 2014 Camping Program Guide/Handbook for Advisors
State Leadership Conference
- Online SLC Registration Form (CLOSED ... registration date will be announced soon)
- SLC Registration and Form (Word)
NC FFA Center Staff Application
Applications for staff at the NC FFA Center are being accepted. Applications are due before 5pm February 13, 2015. Applications can be found here.