2022 Scholarships will be due on April 07, 2022 via AET. More information is coming soon.
You will be required to get all signatures this year through AET.
**There are many different scholarships available to FFA members across the state. Please keep in mind that each scholarship has different requirements and some scholarships are only available to FFA members at certain chapters.
State Scholarship Opportunities
- Charles Messer Beef Scholarship
- Cy Vernon FFA Endowment Scholarship
- G&R Farms Scholarship
- Michael E. Bayne Memorial Scholarship
- Midway FFA Scholarship
- NCATA Current Student Scholarship
- NCATA Rising Freshman Scholarship
- NCSU CFFA Endowment Scholarship
- Phil Grady Memorial Scholarship
- WLC Scholarship
Farm Credit of North Carolina Scholarship Opportunities
AgYouth Leadership Program
AgCarolina Farm Credit Scholarships
Cape Fear Farm Credit Scholarships
Click here for a list of 2019 Scholarship Recipients
- A student many be nominated for more than one scholarship
- Receiving an SLC scholarship does not automatically register a student for SLC