The North Carolina FFA Alumni Chapter Grant Program is designed to provide special program/project funding for FFA chapters with alumni affiliates. Grant funds may be used for any type of chapter activity including, but not limited to, FFA member dues, FFA jackets, state convention registration, career development event registration, registration for camps and conferences, purchases from the National FFA Organization or any other appropriate chapter activity. Preference will be given to innovative ideas and projects.
- If your application is selected, at least one FFA member and one Alumni member must attend the NC FFA Alumni Annual Meeting to receive the grant.
- If your application is selected, a one-page report is required by December 31, 2022 that includes a short narrative description of project results, at least one photo, as well as receipts (if applicable). Failure to submit the report renders your chapter ineligible for the next grant cycle.
- Completed applications with original signatures should be submitted via email by 5:00pm on Thursday, April 7, 2022.
- Only FFA chapters that have an active FFA Alumni chapter with state and national alumni dues paid in full by the application deadline will be eligible (Active: 10 annual members or 25 lifetime members).
- Late applications are not accepted, and only completed applications will be reviewed.
- Applications should be no longer than one page, using only the spaces provided on the following page to describe your project. No additional or supporting documents are allowed.
Click here for the Chapter Grant Application
Please email all applications to Zannah Tyndall
The National FFA Alumni offers many awards to affiliates for their successes. Check them out by clicking here. NC FFA will recognize you on the state level for your outstanding work!