Group Reservations at the NC FFA Center
The NC FFA Center at White Lake is open for public rentals May through September when FFA Camp is not in session. A variety of meeting spaces and overnight lodging accommodations are available for church groups, family reunions, chapter officer retreats, etc. Please contact us to make a reservation*.
*We do not handle individual reservations during triathlons. Please contact the triathlon coordinator to reserve accommodations during those events.
Daily rental rates are below:
Sleeps 3; one full and one twin bed, private bath,
desk, and mini fridge; 23 lodge rooms available
Sleeps 4; two full beds, sofa, private bath, mini
fridge, cable TV; 2 suites available
Sleeps 11-13, 4 bedrooms (BR1: 2 twin,
BR2-4: 1 full and 1 twin), 3 bathrooms, full
kitchen, living room, and den with full sleeper
sofa and cable TV
|Dorms ($100 min.)
Sleeps 100 (4 dorms with 25 twin bunks each);
restrooms and showers are in a detached bath house
|Cabins ($100 min.)
Sleeps 210 (14 open-air cabins with 15 twin
bunks each); restrooms and showers are in
a detached bath house
33’ x 45’ meeting room seats approximately
100; 6’ and 8’ tables & chairs available;
|Canon Kitchen & Conference
24’ x 34’ meeting room seats approximately
50; round tables & chairs available; kitchen
includes: refrigerator, separate freezer, range,
oven, microwave, and dishwasher; restrooms
49’ x 93’ meeting room seats approximately
325; cafeteria-style picnic tables with full
commercial kitchen; restrooms
|Grounds ($100 min.)
Use of athletic fields (no equipment provided),
piers, and picnic tables
All buildings and grounds
Additional Information …
- Covered shelter and picnic tables are available for all groups on a first-come, first-served basis--no reservations are accepted.
- Athletic fields include softball, basketball, volleyball, mini golf, horseshoes, and shuffleboard. No equipment is provided.
- Three canoes (and life vests) are available on a first-come, first-served basis. No lifeguards are on duty.
- No bed linens, towels, or toiletries are provided.
- Check-in time for lodging is 3:00 pm; checkout time is 11:00 am.
- No pets are allowed; all buildings and grounds are tobacco and alcohol free.