The North Carolina FFA Association uses a list-serv provided by North Carolina State University to provide electronic correspondence. The list-serv allows teachers/advisors to subscribe to the list in order to ensure the most up to date announcements. You may subscribe to the list-serv using your school email and/or personal email based on your needs.
Instructions for Signing Up
- Open a blank email
- In the address line enter: email@example.com
- Leave the subject line blank
- In the body of the email only type: subscribe ncffa-info
- Ensure that there is no signature at the bottom on your emails. If there is a signature, it must be disabled when sending this email.
- Send the email
- You should receive two emails concerning the list serve within several hours. One will say that the subscription did not succeed, delete this email. The other will include a link, click the link and click the accept button on the screen that appears.
You are now on the North Carolina FFA List-Serv!
Problems or Questions? Please contact: Megan Blanke at firstname.lastname@example.org.